Helen Musa of the Canberra Critics Circle has kindly organised a symposium to discuss the work and influence of Splinters on Saturday 4 November at 1.30pm.
Chaired by Helen Musa. Speakers include:
– Patrick Troy, one of the founders of Splinters.
– Actor/Artist Renald Navilly on Splinters as a theatre process;
– Assistant Professor Geoff Hinchcliffe on the visual culture of Splinters
– Curator, former Splinters member Gavin Findlay on the archiving of Splinters records;
– Canberra author Joel Swadling on the biography he is writing about the late David Branson;
– Educator/Theatre critic Frank McKone on the influence of ACT College arts and drama on the development of Splinters.